About & FAQ
Behind Goodwill at
Mon-Fri: 10am - 8pm
Sat & Sun: 10am - 4pm
Call us at
Join our Facebook group and follow us on Instagram for the most up to date information, offers, and more!
How can SS&DD help me save money?
- All of our products are discounted from retail! You can save anywhere from 20-75% off what it would cost to get it somewhere else.
- We cover your sales tax!
- When you pick up locally, you save on shipping costs (and keep money in your local community)
Do you accept returns?
- Yes! We have a 30 day return policy. All of our items are guaranteed and if you have any problems with any items, bring them back and we’ll make it right.
Where do you get your inventory?
- We buy pallets by the truckload from a third-party seller, and we get many of the same items you’d see at big box stores. But when you buy from us, you save money!
- We infrequently purchase abandoned storage units and estates, which is where most of our vintage and antique treasures come from.
Are all of your items new?
- Almost all of our items are brand new! Some have been used, or have some sort of damage. Luckily, we have an incredible team that checks every product we put out on the floor to assess for damage or use. For those that are extra thrifty, our used and damaged items will have an even larger discount from retail!
- Every one of our online listings and tags in-store will have a clear condition and description of any damage - we want to ensure that you know exactly what you’re buying when you buy it.
Do you know what items you’ll have in stock soon?
- We don’t know what exactly we will have until it's here, but we do have some sort of idea of what we are getting once the trucks are on their way. If you’re looking for something specific let us know, and we can notify you when we have it in stock!
How long has SS&DD been in business?
- We’ve been in business for 6 years! SS&DD started out in Ken and Allison’s garage, then moved to a small warehouse in Murray. In May of 2021, we moved to our current location off of State Street, behind goodwill.
Is SS&DD locally owned?
- Yes! SS&DD is a small, family business, owned and operated by people who live in and grew up in Murray. We love this community and strive to support local artists, charities, and organizations.